Professor Doctor of Medicine
Consultant for Pediatrics
Department for Pedriatic Cardiology at the University Clinic Giessen
- Born and raised in Germany
- “Abitur” (A-Levels) at the Humboldt Grammar School, Mainz in 1993
- Medicine Studies at the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Internships abroad, e.g. at the University of Dijon, France
- Further professional internships:
- Chicago, USA
- London, Great Britain
- Paris, France
- Valencia, Spain
- Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Final German exam as well as final American exam for medicine (USMLE) in the year 2000
Assistant Doctor and Postdoctoral Research Fellow of the University of Heidelberg, focus on: pediatric cardiology and adults with congenital heart defects.
Professor Doctor medicine at University Clinic Giessen specializing in Pediatric Cardiology.