Prof. Markus Khalil – Hope Leader for Health
- Doctor of Medicine
- Consultant for Pediatrics
- Assistant Doctor
Department for Children Cardiology and Adults with Congenital Heart Defect,
University of Heidelberg
- Born and raised in Germany
- A-levels at the Humboldt-Grammar-School, Mainz in 1993
- Study of human medicine at the Johannes-Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Participating in exchange programs abroad, e.g. at the University of Dijon, France
- Took the final German and American exams for medicine studies (USMLE) in the year 2000
- Further professional experience abroad: Chicago, USA; London, Great Britain; Paris, France; Valencia, Spain; and Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Since September 2000 as Assistant Doctor and Postdoctoral Research Fellow of the University of Heidelberg focusing on children cardiology and adults with congenital heart defect.
Tel: +49 177 6437016